Scott,

NetWeaver is part of SAPs Enterprise Service strategy. Basically (and
that really just the lowest level in their architecural hierarchy)
NetWeaver is a J2EE application server.

Visual Composer is some sort of tool which allowa developers to build
applications by dealing with business processes (also the briefest
version of what this thing does which is possible ;)

Cheers
Kai

--
Best regards,
 Kai                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]