1. Could someone explain (or point me to a doc/faq) that tells me why I
would choose Flex over Flash. What can Flex do that Flash can't? Even if
it's more difficult in Flash, perhaps it's worth it given the cost of Flex.

2. Speaking of cost, I read on MM's site that they recommend a typical
deployment of a Flex app have 6 - 8 CPUs. Is this true in practice? If I
have an app that has 50 users (would grow to perhaps 10K users) who don't
hit the system very hard, what are CPU requirements? Are there any
performance benchmarks that I can use as a guideline for what I would need
initially and at what point I would need to upgrade. As a small company, we
can probably chew off $12K, $70K is another story (unless I misunderstand
the licensing).

3. Has anyone had any real-world experience/lessons-learned with Laszlo and
any comparisons with Flex?

Thanks

Jim