With this email attached an swf. This swf was created by our designer.
When u click the second item a pane opens. Its my job to make this into
a component. However this component must be V2 compatable and should be
usable like the accordian pane, via tags.

Does any1 have a clue where to find the right information I need to
create a V2 component wich has the functionalities the attached
representation has.

The component has:
- an variable amount of children
- a variable space between different items
- an mxml component (like TabNavigator and Accordion) as child per item

The component must be fully stylable and skinnable.

Does any1 have some hints on how to start?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Greetz Erik