Tom Fitzpatrick wrote:
Tracy - thanks. Deleting the generated files did the trick.

- Tom

At 12:19 PM 4/27/2005, you wrote:

The generated files I am talking about are under "
..[flex-root]\WEB-INF\flex\generated|" folder in the Flex server. There
are several folders with generated names. It is safe to delete them.

If you get the 32k error on one server but not another, that really
sounds like a boundary condition.  Try running the one with the error
using the ?debug=true request parameter.  This causes debug code to get
generated into the app and has, in the past allowed us to continue.

Tracy

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Fitzpatrick
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:26 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] binding error - from Flex?

Tracy - thanks for the suggestion. My problem is that I'm not really
changing anything, just making a copy of the whole app folder, renaming
it,
and trying to compile it again from the new folder - so I don't really
know
where to put the extra code.

I'm ready to try the file deletion suggestion, but need more info. I'm
running Flex locally using Tomcat, so I have generated files in my local

project folder and in my local server folder. Which ones do I delete?
Both?
Do I leave the libs folders alone? And - most important - is there any
danger in doing this or any precautions I should take?

- Tom