Hi Dirk,

I described web.xml when I using struts framework.

<servlet>
 <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
 <init-param>
  <param-name>config</param-name>
  <param-value>
   /WEB-INF/config/struts/struts-config-common.xml,
   /WEB-INF/config/struts/struts-config-business.xml,
   /WEB-INF/config/struts/struts-config-project.xml
  </param-value>
 </init-param>
 <init-param>
  <param-name>debug</param-name>
  <param-value>2</param-value>
 </init-param>
 <init-param>
  <param-name>detail</param-name>
  <param-value>2</param-value>
 </init-param>
 <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

So, I'd like to describe following like struts framework.

 <!-- RemoteObject AMF Gateway 1.1 -->
 <servlet>
  <servlet-name>AMFGatewayServlet</servlet-name>
  <display-name>Flash Remoting AMF Servlet</display-name>
  <description>Servlet-based plugin to Flash Remoting</description>
  <servlet-class>flashgateway.controller.GatewayServlet</servlet-class>
  <init-param>
   <param-name>gateway.configuration.file</param-name>
   <param-value>/WEB-INF/flex/gateway-config.xml</param-value>
  </init-param>
  <init-param>
   <param-name>whitelist.configuration.file</param-name>
   <param-value>
      /WEB-INF/flex/flex-config-common.xml,
      /WEB-INF/flex/flex-config-business.xml,
      /WEB-INF/flex/flex-config-project.xml
         </param-value>
  </init-param>
  <init-param>
   <param-name>whitelist.parent.node</param-name>
   <param-value>remote-objects</param-value>
  </init-param>
  <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
 </servlet>

I don't know how to use whitelist.parent.node param.
Is there the document on the web?

Best regards,
Yokota Satoshi