Hi All,

We are a Leading Resource Consultant catering to various MNCs in
India and Abroad. We are looking for Our World's Largest PCMM Level 5
Client in Chennai

[CANDIDATES SHOULD BE AVALIABLE IN CHENNAI TO ONE INTERVIEW ON
07/05/2005]

REQUIREMENT I : C#,.NET Professionals
Position : Developer / Module Leader / Consultant / Technical Lead /
Architect
Skills required No.    :  .Net ,  ASP .Net, C#,  Biztalk , Share
point and SQL Server.
Qualification:  BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Experience:  3 years to 7 years
Work Location:  Chennai
Interview : 7/05/2005 One to One Candidates should available in
Chennai

REQUIREMENT II : Datawarehousing Professionals
Skills required    :  Informatica   /  Ab Initio  /  Data stage (Any
one skill will do) Developer / Senior Software Engineer /
Consultants / Tech Lead  -  2 to 5 IT years experience with minimum 1
year in DWH.
Qualification:  BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Work Location : Chennai
Interview : 7/05/2005 One to One Candidates should available in
Chennai

REQUIREMENT III: J2EE Professionals
Positions : Developer / Senior Software Engineer / Tech Lead /
Architects / Project leaders and Project managers
Mandatory Skills :  Java / EJB / J2EE / Web Sphere / Web Logic
Qualification:  BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Experience:  3 years  to 12 years
Work Location:  Chennai
Interview : 7/05/2005 One to One Candidates should available in
Chennai

REQUIREMENT IV : COGNOS PROFESSIONALS
Skills: Cognos-tools like IWR, PowerPlay, Report net,Cognos Decision
Stream  (Check the enclosure for JD)
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/  MCA / MTech
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Work Location: Chennai
Interview : 7/05/2005 One to One Candidates should available in
Chennai

REQUIREMENT V : OLAP PROFESSIONALS
Skills: HYPERION ESSBASE-metadata,OLAP cubes,ad-hoc and regular
reports,OLAP methodology  (Check the enclosure for JD)
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/  MCA / MTech
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Work Location: Chennai
Interview : 7/05/2005 One to One Candidates should available in
Chennai

REQUIREMENT VI : DATAWAREHOUSING PROFESSIONALS
Mandatory Skills: INFORMATICA / COGNOS /Progress 4GL/ORACLE (Check
the enclosure for JD)Experience in Cognos tools like Report net, IWR
is an added advantage
Qualification: BE/ B Tech/  MCA / MTech
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Work Location: Chennai
Interview : 7/05/2005 One to One Candidates should available in
Chennai

In receipt of your resume we will contact you for discussing on the
Job profile .We assure that your resume will not be processed without
your
Consent. We will be Online in Yahoo Chat ID: career_impact. Kindly
Please send as your updated resume at the earliest.

With best regards,
Ravi.P
E-Mail:
Ph:98400 70743