From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Pruitt
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 9:09 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] web services suddenly stopped working!!

I have been using mxmlc called by an ant script for about a year.  I don't specify a context root only the Flex config file and location of the Application mxml.  I have made no changes to this process.  Everything worked fine on Wednesday.  Yesterday, I developed a few new GUI components, recompiled, tried to run only to run into the problem below.  ???

The ant script looks like...

<target name="compile">
  <echo level="info" message="... compiling main application"/>
  <exec executable="${bin}/mxmlc.exe">
   <arg line="-configuration ${configFile} ${client}/DialogueAnywhere.mxml"/>
  </exec>
</target>