Hi John,

> This works just fine (I tested it), with the exception of the shame
> heaped upon me like so many burning coals.
>
> I do want to know if anyone else has encountered this, and what they
> have done to get around it.

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem as you. The Webservice is
written is PHP5 with native SOAP extension and I have to rewrite the
content in the textarea with "\n" in the webservice before sending it
with an mail :-(

I'm not so sure if it is a Windows problem. I have the problem on
Windows & Tomcat and Linux(Debian Sarge) & Tomcat.

This workaround is really annoying, but it works at least.

CU

Reto