The class is invoked normally by Remote Object Framework. Since the
flashgateway.Gateway.getHttpRequest() method returns null I cannot
call the getSession() method on it. I'am also not dealing with any
threads at present. Do I need to do some configuration settings to
have this working. I have the required flashgateway.jar file in
WEB-INF/lib directory.

Pradeep