Tracy:
 I have attached the files that I am using as weel as
the AS file for control...in the as file look around
line 58 for the code that I am trying. You will need
to comment out the ones that do the topmenu and the
display. StandardReports.mxml is the file in question.
WHen I select "all reports" from srcgrid and drag it
into destgrid I want 'srcgrid' to be disabled...
thanks,
Craig

Yahoo! Mail