Ok, so I'm happily (well, most of the time) coding away in Flex Builder.I am
using Tomcat as my testing server, which has been working great for months.I
have a non-trial license for both Flex and FlexBuilder.and much to my dismay
I get the following message when testing my app within FlexBuilder.

This error comes up during the initialization phase of the app in 8pt red
font.and I'm done.

"This standalone application was created with the Developer edition of
Macromedia Flex and has expired. Contact the author of this application for
a new copy."

Well, at this point I'm asking myself, "self, where can I get another copy
of the application that you building???"

Sorry for the weak attempt at some humor, but its been a long night with
deadlines approaching too soon.

TIA for any info.

Rob