From: JesterXL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 3:38 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] SWFs and domains

Grrr....

hrm....

Do you not get a security alert in the Flash Player in your browser at all?

...For the time being, try in your apps onLoad/init, whatever do:

System.showSettings();

What is the default settings for loading data across domains?  What version of the player are you using?  (I'm assuming 7.0.19.0) because of the sub-domain security sandbox...