THanks Matt, that worked great...and thanks for the
answer to the last part about performance...no, thrust
data isn't going to change (at least in the near
future :-)), but I wanted to be able to use a query to
provide the different labels from the DB so that they
would be dynamic if needed...

--- Matt Chotin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think the repeater for this would be:
>

> <mx:Repeater id="r" dataProvider="{thrustData}">
>
>   <mx:CheckBox label="{r.currentItem}" />
>
> </mx:Repeater>
>

> So it's pretty easy, though if thrustData isn't
> going to change I think it's
> more efficient code-wise to write it out by hand.
>

> Matt
>

>   _____

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>