Hi,
Is it possible to update the model declared using <mx:Model> tag as soon as
user changes a corresponding form element?
For example: I have a following model

<mx:Model id="empModel">
        < empID/>
        < empName/>
        < empAddress/>
        < empCity/>
        < empState/>
        < empZipCode/>
</mx:Model>

I do have corresponding form elements like this for all the model
attributes.
<mx:FormItem label="Address:">
                  <mx:TextInput  id="address" text="{ empModel.empAddress}"
width="120" height="20" change="dataChanged=true"/>
</mx:FormItem>

Now what I am trying to do is save the changes made by the user by passing
the entire model instead of getting individual controls text attribute and
assign them to AS VO object. I am able to pass the model but found old
values instead of modified values. I want to update the model with new
values entered by the user and then send the model to the POJO. How to do
this - updating model with latest values from form elements text.

Thanks!
Hari