Steven, I would also encourage you to launch some kind of breeze
presentation on "building a small Flex application upon Cairngorm from
zero" so we can see the real advantages of architecting flex RIAs.
I feel confortable with Flex and AS2 but I would like to understand the
whole process of architecting flex RIAs to see how It can help in some
new projects I have on mind.

Thank you very much.

Alberto

--