This is pretty pimp:

http://coenraets.com/viewarticle.jsp?articleId=95

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brett Palmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 6:38 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Displaying dynamic HTML file in a Flex Window

We have a Flex application that needs to integrate with a third party
web (JSP) application.  We would prefer displaying the HTML pages from
the third party application in a child Flex windows (like a dialog
box) to make the applications appear as one.  Is there a Flex
component that can display an HTML page from another web application?

The applications reside on the same server so this should not break
any browser security policies.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Brett