From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of joao_m_fernandes
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 5:31 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Warning :Changes to unknown property, [Property],
will not be detected.

Hi there,

I have an object declared on the top of my application and I have some
bindings to it. What happens is when a bindind is defined to a 2 level
child I get warnings but with a refresh It loads perfectly.

Even if in production it won't happen, for debugging in FB it's
impossible to go further. Is there a way do avoid this?

it's this simple:

var obj:Object;

<mx:TextInput id="textimput" text="{obj.childObj.someproperty}"/>