On 5/20/05, Rick Schmitty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Hi Manish thanks for taking the time.  I got this code from an earlier post
> in the FlexCoders list.  I wanted to change it to grab from an xml file
> instead of hard coding it into the mxml

The key difference in the two approaches is that one of them uses XML
format data whereas the other (the one that doesn't work) uses a tree
of objects.  If you set resultFormat="xml" on the HTTPService, and
then point the Tree's dataProvider to treenodes.result instead of
treenodes.result.people, it works.

I haven't investigated into why the indentation doesn't work with the
default resultFormat for HTTPService, and if there are any
workarounds.