Matt:
Thanks for the response, I am trying to pass a list of
the ones that are checked..values in the checkboxes
are going to be passed to a cfc to get data from query
and returned to datagrid.
so I guess that you are saying to build an array out
of the checkboxes (if they are checked) and then pass
that array value to my cfc call?
Craig

wsdl="http://nameremoved.com/gvs/_cfc/gvs_queries.cfc?
> <http://nameremoved.com/gvs/_cfc/gvs_queries.cfc?>
> wsdl" id="gvsQueriesWS">
>         <mx:operation name="Thrust_Query">
>           <mx:request>

<ThrustName>{WhereIneedToPassCheckboxDATA}</ThrustName>
>           </mx:request>
>         </mx:operation>
>       </mx:WebService>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *     To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
> *     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>