Thanks for your help so far:

Where is the documentation on this kind of class extension, where do
I find the constructor for dragProxy in order for me to know how to
add the image in the createChilren function?

Do I just add:

var image1 = createClassObject(mx.controls.image, something,
something, something????????

Thanks

Iain

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manish Jethani
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 5/26/05, digital_eyezed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I have a fully functioning drag and drop operation going on. All
> > want to do is add an image using the drag proxy functionality to
the
> > application.
> >
> > Here is the tree I drag from:
> >
> > <mx:Tree id="tree1" dataProvider="{MyService.result}"
width="100%"