Hari-
  THanks for your response. I tried that but I got a
compilation error that "there is no method with the
name MyPojo". I suppose that means I have to manually
write the underlying ActionScript class for my Java
POJO?

That just seems like a really bad implementation
design b/c if MyPojo Java class changes, then I have
to manually change my ActionScript class. urr...what
am I missing?!