Da: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]Per conto di Matt Chotin
Inviato: giovedì, 26. maggio 2005 17:20
A: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Oggetto: RE: [flexcoders] WebSercices, result, Array, DataGrid - Problems

You’re bound to myService.GetAllHeaders.result right?  And is that value null or OK?  If OK, what is the length, 9?  If so maybe don’t trust the debugger and write a little debugging code to see the value of your objects.

for (var p in myService.GetAllHeaders.result[0])

  trace(p + ‘ = ‘ + myService.GetAllHeaders.result[0][p]);

Matt