From: Mike Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 1:51 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] <Form> Questions (and frustrations)

Okay,

So with that said, why are the <Form> and <FormItem> tags mentioned so often in every example I see?

Or is this just another tool that the developer can select from, in order to make the workflow easier?  But at the same time, it's not absolutely necessary that the developer go that exact route, whenever creating Forms in which it's imperative that the controls all line up perfectly...

I would be grateful for as many people as possible to comment on this topic, as I would feel much better as I forge ahead with my application, knowing that I am doing my coding in an acceptable manner.

Thanks again everybody,

Mike