Dear list,

I have a class wich is generated by ColdFusion. This class looks like
this:

class fly.language.English
{
        //button labels
        static public var okLabel:String = "OK";
        static public var cancelLabel:String = "Cancel";
        static public var loginLabel:String = "Login";

        //labels
        static public var username:String = "Username";
        static public var password:String = "Password";
};

I want to precompile this class into an swf. Then use it as a Runtime
Shared Library(?): i want these classes to be available before my
application starts (initializing phase).

The class above is the small version of what it will be eventually,
since all text in my application will be in this class (think form
labels, button labels, system messages, etc). This information will not
change too often thats why i want it to be available in a separate swf
so it can be cached on the users hard drive.

Does any1 have a suggestion how to create an swf of this class and make
it available to my application?

Greetz Erik