Hi List,

in my app I use TextInputs and Labels to show results given by remote
objects. Sometimes a returned VO doesn't have a value, for example the
name value is null. The TextInputs and the Labels show in this case
"null". I coded a little function to prevent this:

    public function nullPrevent( arg ) {
        if(arg != null){
            return arg;
        }
        else{
            return "";

Is there a more elegant way to make TextInputs and Labels show nothing
if a value bound to the text property is NULL?

Greets
Christoph

 Christoph Guse
 Löhstraße 34