Wasn't SVG once introduced as the "Flash killer" because based on
standards so anyone would adopt it ? ;-)

r0main

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Bullotta"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> David:
>
> One "convergence" question for you (or product marketing):
>
> Ironically, Flash Player "Lite" has support for SVG-T, but
Flash/Flex do not (only embedding of static SVG on the server-side for
Flex).  Any plans to add the SVG-T capabilities to the mainstream
Flash Player?  I would certainly encourage it, and I know your new
friends at Adobe can help <g>.