Well, it depends.  The PopUpManager takes a parent argument, but that
doesn't actually end up being the parent of the new popup.  All popups
are parented by _root.  However, the second popup will be placed above
the first so it will appear to be parented if you position it
correctly.  There are also ways to guarantee that the second popup
cannot be obscured by the first.  Look at the DepthManager
documentation, and PopUpManagers modal flags.  Basically modal popups
cannot be obscured by non-modal popups.

So you can make it look like I think you want, but it won't actually
have the parent relationship.