Nutshell:  I am working with a handful of FLVs for a tech demo that I am
creating and want to prevent them from being downloaded.  Does anyone have a
good idea about how I can go about doing this?

Longer version: I have encoded FLVs sitting in a web directory (because
contentPath requires a location string), but that also means that a user can
type in the name of the file and download the FLV directly (I get the
download box when I type out the name of the FLV).  I tried putting the
files on a web server inside the firewall, thinking that the Flex server
would somehow magically act as a proxy just for the Flex application.
Worked fine as long as I was sitting inside the firewall.... ;)

Any ideas would be great!

Thanks,
Jeff
http://www.flexauthority.com