From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of nithya karthik
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 12:09 PM
To: flexcoders
Subject: [flexcoders]loading a html page on click of a button?

Hai,
     1. Assume I have a button named 'click', when i trigger that it should open a corresponding html page. how to do this? and
     2. in that html page say i have a list of items each with a button named 'add', when i trigger that button the item should get added to a datagrid which is present in a seperate mxml application. how to do this?

I really have no idea of how to do this.. please help me with the code.

thanks in advance.
regards,
nithya