On 6/11/05, nithya karthik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    I tried removing the curly braces even then it didnt work.. pls help

Oops, I'm sorry.  I must be very sleepy when I wrote that.

> > <mx:Image id="prodThumbNail" width="80" height="80"  autoLoad="true"
> >                   source="@Embed('{dataObject.thumbNail}')"

> > when i run the application now again the image doesnt get displayed..

Assuming 'dataObject.thumbNail' refers to the path to the image
("http://foo.com/bar.jpg";), just bind it like this:

<mx:Image id="prodThumbNail" width="80" height="80"  autoLoad="true"
                   source="{dataObject.thumbNail}"

If you want to embed the image, you'll have to use Embed metadata with
the variable declaration.  Search the docs for "Embed":
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/