From: "Eric Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 2:18 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Popup windows behaving oddly (partial solution)

Well not always!  For some strange reason the popup manager is very
sensative to the parent you pass in as a parameter.

Question: Does the popup manager use the parent for anything else?
Does it determine the z-depth of the window relative to other windows?
     Does it associate the visibility of the popup to it's parent
(which may be in a viewstack)?  My experience suggests the anwers is
"no" but  that could just be pilot error.