I'm not familiar with the requirements for CFC SOAP invocation, but this
is an unofficial work around that I've not tested but might work. Before
invoking the MXML WebService's method, try changing the WebService's
XMLEncoder's handling of Objects:

<mx:WebService id="myCFCWebService" ...>

<mx:Script>
import mx.services.*;

//... snip

// inside some invocation utility function

myCFCWebService.stub.xmlEncoderConfig = new XMLEncoderConfig();
myCFCWebService.stub.xmlEncoderConfig.defaultObjectToMap = true;

//... snip

// then make the call