From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of svktiilikainen
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:17 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How to change the appearance of a checkbox ?

Dear flexcoders,

how is the appearance of a checkbox customised? I want a disabled
checkbox (..enabled="false") to look like it is enabled, meaning, not
grayed out.

The styles of CheckBox apparently allow only the color of the checkbox
label to be changed, not the apperance of the rectangle & check mark.
I assume that the change can be made by using custom skins. However, I
only want to apply this checkbox appearance in one UI component, not
the entire application, so that using skins seems somewhat excessive.

Regards,

Satu