I was mistaken.

I was receiving an Error Dialog from Flex that said "Service threw
an exception during method invocation.  A License Exception has been
thrown".  I mistakenly assumed that it was Flex that was throwing
the License Exception.  I was actually getting the error on a
RemoteObject call to a ColdFusion CFC.  My CF Developer edition was
actually throwing the error.  When I took out references to
ColdFusion, the error went away and Flex worked just fine.

Thanks for the info and suggestions.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy Spratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>