Sorry I misread your post

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Goodfellow
Sent: 23 June 2005 13:34
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Accordian Header Colors

Does anyone know how to change the font color of the selected accordion header? I can get things like the background and fill color to change fine using either actionscript skinning or a swc theme file, I just can't seem to find any documentation on how to change the font color of a selected header. Thanks in advance.

-Andy