Sorry not making sense all of the way. If you followed the
instructions for the link below then you would have Flex installed
under your coldfusion server right? Does that mean you just have a
totally sepparate JRUN installed for java perposes and no MM servers
under it? or when u say u have JRUN are you referring to the
integrated JRUN with CF? Or did you install CF on JRUN then Flex
within the CF? Sorry if I just didnt catch on - been a long week
hehe.  Thanks for all your info by the way.

d,

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tarik Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yup. I'm using CF6.1 + Flex + IIS5 + JRUN + Win2KServer, works
great. I
> followed the Flex+CF instructions on MM's site:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flex/1_5/flexforcf
.html

> We've got licenses for CF7, but haven't had a chance to upgrade
our
> machines. But I tested on my PC if our stuff works based on CF7,
and
> used the web.xml file attached at the
> http://www.cflex.net/showfiledetails.cfm?ObjectID=177 article (thx
> Ben and Peter), and everything worked swell as well.
>
> If you have any questions about our config, feel free to hit me
up. Jeff
> & Jack from Flex Authority and a bunch of other folk on the list
are
> CF+Flex'ers.
>

> DavidLand wrote:
>
> >Re: Installing JRun > Flex & CF. Issues with CF
> >
> >Thanks for the link. I know about the flexauthority one and
checking
> >into the other, but it doesnt seem as if thats the issue. Is
there a
> >lot of you all out there using Flex & CF? if so whats your
standard
> >web config like?
> >
> >david.
> >
> >--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Tarik Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: