On 6/24/05, flexasher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here is the sample mxml I have been using for testing purposes.
[snip]

Okay, so this is what's happening, I guess:

<mx:HDividedBox>
 <mx:Panel id="panel1">
  <mx:ControlBar width="100%"/>
  <mx:Button />
 </mx:Panel>
 <mx:Panel id="panel2" />
</mx:HDividedBox>

When panel1 resizes, the ControlBar resizes with it, right?  But when
you play the ResizeEffect on the ControlBar, it no longer resizes with
its parent.  I think that's because the width is no longer "100%".
What you could do is, when the resize effect has finished playing, you
could set the width back to 100%.