Hi Manish,
  We already have a web based app in which we support row based
editing for a record. Idea is to allow the user to edit any of the
values for a record and save it all at the same time instead of having
him to edit just a single value. It is also helpful for creating
records within the grid. User can add a new row in the datagrid  which
is editable by default and he can enter the values for the record and
save it by pressing enter in any of the cell.

Pradeep