On 6/27/05, Stacy Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone know why sometimes flex generates a blank screen when there's compile
> errors? 95% of the time I get the stack trace but other times I have to
> guess what the heck is going on…
>

> Thx!
>
> Stace
>

> AVIS IMPORTANTWARNING
>

>  Les informations contenues dans le present document et ses pieces jointes
> sont strictement confidentielles et reservees a l'usage de la (des)
> personne(s) a qui il est adresse. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire, soyez
> avise que toute divulgation, distribution, copie, ou autre utilisation de
> ces informations est strictement prohibee. Si vous avez recu ce document par
> erreur, veuillez s'il vous plait communiquer immediatement avec l'expediteur
> et detruire ce document sans en faire de copie sous quelque forme.
>
>  The information contained in this document and attachments is confidential
> and intended only for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
> recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution, or any other use of the information is strictly prohibited. If
> you have received this document by mistake, please notify the sender
> immediately and destroy this document and attachments without making any
> copy of any kind.
>

>  --

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The only time I've ever had something like what you've described is
when I've used a custom HTML page to present the compiled MXML - only
then do I get the WSOD (White Screen Of Death).

Because of that I tend to just ask, for instance, for the index.mxml
not-customized-by-me-but-compiled-by-the-server file instead of the
index.html customized-by-me file

-Vaykent