FlashPaperLoader is not an out-of-the-box Flex Component.  Where did
you get it, from the Macromedia site?  You imply that it is an MXML
file so it must be an example somewhere.  I'll bet Manish thinks
you're talking about mx:Loader.

My guess is that it only has a contentPath variable and isn't written
to support run-time changes.  However if you have the source, it
should be easy enough to do.  Basically the contentPath property
needs to be a getter/setter pair so that the rest of the code can
receive "notification" of a change to that property's value and
execute another load sequence.