Hi all,

I'm looking for 3-4 full / part time flex developers for some contract work.

This project consists of being part of a team to develop and deploy a large scale e-commerce site entirely in flex!  With over 80,000 consumer products already approved for online sales, this is sure to be the first project of its size and kind for the flex platform!

All work will be done ** telecommute **, so this is your chance to flex your coding muscles in your underwear at home!  (oh my!)

If you are interested in working on this exciting project (and/or dumping the micro management regime you're imprisoned in now) - please send your resume (or skills summary), contact information and number of hours you are available (weekly) to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!

Nate Nielsen