Von: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com im Auftrag von Abdul Qabiz
Gesendet: Mo 04.07.2005 12:50
An: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: RE: [flexcoders] Sort arrows in DataGrid

sortDirection was already discussed in flexcoders and I searched
archives and pasted the same code :)

I don't even look at docs, I read Dirk suggestions couple of days back.
Agreed, it is not documented.

Now I also search archives before answering, if I find an answer there I
refer the same...

:)

-abdul