From: Josh Millstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "flexcoders@yahoogroups.com" <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:59:09 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] SQL crashing program

I have this weird deal going on right now.  I'm running through a for loop
creating a bunch of sql statements (within an exclusive transaction) with
eventlisteners for the results and errors.  The result eventlistener is
relaying the status of the progress through the sql statements ("record x of
y inserted").  The program crashes when I run the program, but when I put
code in the result eventlistener to write sql.text to a file (trying to see
if there is a bad sql statement crashing the program) it stopped the program
from crashing and everything works well.  I don't understand why that would
be.  The only thing I can think of is that there is some timing issue that
I'm skirting around with writing to a file in between each sql statement.
Does anybody have any idea why putting the code to write to a dblog file
would make the program work?  I'm sure it's is just that piece of code as
well.  Comment it and it crashes, put it back and it works.

Weird.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .com