From: ibo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 11:00:12 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] applet on top of flash?

Anyone tried displaying applet on top of flex/flash? Can someone pls point me a
link to an example demo?
I did a search on this topic and Ive read that its possible to do so but
couldnt find an working example.
I want it to be displayed as seamless as possible and dont want to open a new
browser window (using navigateToURL) .
I modified the index.template. html so that It can load the applet and float it
on top of the flex app
but it wont render the html panel. Im using Yahoo UI Panel btw.

-Stephen