Is there other ways since we need to handle
multiple language (Spanish ... ) of "My Music" ?
Actually, it is not only "My Music". It may be
"My picture" etc. Furthermore, some software
will change the value in registry.

Ok. If FLEX cannot access it, I will work around it.

Does anyone know the translation of "My XXX" in all
languages ? Believe that FLEX 4 should support
"Special directory" !

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Laurent" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't think there's a way to directly get a reference to the "My
> Music" path in AIR. You can get it using documentsDirectory though,
> but the code will be different on XP and Vista:
>

> var directory:File = File.documentsDirectory;
>
> if (Capabilities.os == "Windows XP") {
>    directory = directory.resolvePath("My Music"); // On XP
> } else {
>    directory = directory.resolvePath("Music"); // On Vista (and
Mac?)