--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "guillaumeracine"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "siyaram_5" <tailor.rohit@>
wrote:

> > Hi all .
> >
> > I m .NET developer and doing R & D in Flex 3 .
> >
> > I m using SQL SERVER and in one of its column i have given Image
Path.

> > In Flex i have retrieved the dataset but dont know how to assign
that
> > Image Path  stored in Sql server to Flex Image control.
> >
> Supposing that you got an handle on you data object from the sql
> server, eg : myData
>
> <mx:Image source="{myData.imagePath}" />
>
> I hope this help

Thanks for help

Sir, Actually i m retrieving sql server data by using asp.net
webservices.Web Service return the result in Tables object.
I found problem in assigning the column value in image source

var img:Image=new Image();
img.source=event.result.Tables but what to do in this line to assign
ImgPath Column value into image source.