I got this working, but if it doesnt use the builtin events when i
drop it. I just disapear with the items i'm dragging.

I don't want to create new function to the drop event, i want to use
the builtin one. Any idea why?!

Alex, anything you can help me with this code so i can keep using the
builtin dragdrop events and just specify the list i want to interact?

DragManager.showFeedback(DragManager.MOVE) doesn't seem to be working
if you don't put the DragManager in the Enter event.

=/

var dumm:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection(['Test1','Test2','Test3']);
var hhbox:HBox = new HBox();
hhbox.percentWidth = 100;

var list1:List = new List();
list1.percentWidth = 50;
list1.dataProvider = dumm;
list1.allowMultipleSelection = true;
list1.dropEnabled = false;
list1.dragEnabled = true;
list1.dragMoveEnabled = true;
list1.setStyle("alternatingItemColors",["#FFFFFF", "#EEEEEE"]);
list1.name = value.fieldname + '_source';
list1.id = value.fieldname + '_source';
list1.addEventListener(DragEvent.DRAG_ENTER,function(e:DragEvent):void {
        DragManager.acceptDragDrop(UIComponent(e.currentTarget));
});

list1.addEventListener(DragEvent.DRAG_OVER,function(e:DragEvent):void
{
        if (e.target.id == List(e.dragInitiator).id + '_source') {
                DragManager.showFeedback(DragManager.MOVE);
        } else {
                DragManager.showFeedback(DragManager.NONE);
                return;
        }
});

var list2:List = new List();
list2.percentWidth = 50;
list2.dataProvider = new ArrayCollection();
list2.allowMultipleSelection = true;
list2.dropEnabled = false;
list2.dragEnabled = true;
list2.dragMoveEnabled = true;
list2.setStyle("alternatingItemColors",["#FFFFFF", "#EEEEEE"]);
list2.name = value.fieldname;
list2.id = value.fieldname;
list2.addEventListener(DragEvent.DRAG_ENTER,function(e:DragEvent):void {
        DragManager.acceptDragDrop(UIComponent(e.currentTarget));
});

list2.addEventListener(DragEvent.DRAG_OVER,function(e:DragEvent):void
{

        if (e.target.id == List(e.dragInitiator).id.replace('_source','')) {
                DragManager.showFeedback(DragManager.MOVE);
        } else {
                DragManager.showFeedback(DragManager.NONE);
                return;
        }
});

hhbox.addChild(list1);