Hi everybody,

My current problem involves the need to change how items in my
tilelist are being rendered. When a button is clicked I want to switch
from one item view to the other. Doesn't seem to hard, my button
handler somehow has to reassign the itemRenderer property.
Nothing I try succeeds though. Everything I have tried results in an
implicit coercion error. I'v tried many different assignments
including the obvious:

list.itemRenderer = components.ProjectTile;

But it spits out this:

Implicit coercion of a value of type Class to an unrelated type
mx.core:IFactory.

Anyone done this before? Or know how I can programmatically change the
itemRenderer of a Tile List?

Thanks in advance,

Adam