Thank you all for the answers. Clearly printing is not the most
advanced and easy-to-use feature in Flex/Flash.

Nihit, your code example works - it really is possible to print two
pages even if they are not on screen. Great, thanks! But how does
the code work, could you explain the logic a little? Where are the
resizeMask() etc methods coming from?

Satu

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Nihit Saxena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>