Here's a way; without extending:

var myTitleWindow : TitleWindow = new TitleWindow();
myTitleWindow.showCloseButton = true;
PopUpManager.addPopUp( myTitleWindow, myCanvas, false );
PopUpManager.centerPopUp( myTitleWindow );
myTitleWindow.mx_internal::closeButton.buttonMode = true;
myTitleWindow.mx_internal::closeButton.useHandCursor = true;

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "flexawesome" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>